Carpet cleaning can seem like a pricey task, but it could be costing you more than you think. In this article, we break down the hidden costs of maintaining your carpet.
But what many people don’t realize is that carpet cleaning isn’t as simple as just getting out there and opening up the nozzle.
- Introduction Of Carpet Cleaning
Carpet cleaning can be a costly chore, but it’s important to understand the hidden costs before getting started. Here are three things to keep in mind before deciding whether or not carpet cleaning is right for you:
- The upfront cost: A professional carpet cleaning in London can cost anywhere from £60-£200 per room, and this doesn’t include the price of the cleaner’s services of carpet.
- The long-term cost: Carpet cleaning isn’t a one-time event; it requires regular upkeep to keep your carpets clean and free of stains. Over time, dirty carpets will accumulate soil and bacteria, which will lead to odor problems and potentially health risks. Expect to spend around £100 per year on carpet cleaning services alone.
- The environmental impact: Carpet cleaning also has an environmental impact. According to the EPA, up to 75% of all household hazardous waste
- What is a Carpet Cleaning Costs?
Carpet cleaning can be an expensive proposition, but it’s not always clear what the real cost is.
The average price for a full carpet cleaning is $285. This price includes removal of all dirt, dust, and debris as well as pre-treatment of the rug with our special formula. Additional charges may apply for areas above or below the rug’s surface, complex rugs, high-pile carpets, oriental rugs, or rugs with wool or silk yarns.
Of course, this price doesn’t include labor costs (which can be quite high), supplies, taxes, or fees. To get an accurate total cost before booking a service, be sure to add these additional expenses to the Carpet Bright UK quote.
- The Hidden Costs of Carpet Cleaning
When you think about it, carpet cleaning sounds like a pretty simple task. You pour some hot water into a bucket and add some shampoo, and voilà – your carpets are clean.
On average, professional carpet cleaning Farnham can cost between £80 and £120 per room.
Most shampoos and rug cleaners contain chemicals that can damage your carpets if not used correctly. In fact, many of these chemicals are classified as hazardous waste, which means that they can release harmful toxins.
When you schedule a carpet cleaning Tunbridge Wells, you may be thinking about the time it will take for your carpets to be clean. This can take up a lot of your time and leave your carpets feeling dry and scratchy. The Equipment Cost